Start your own websites like OnlyFans.com or Patreon.com and grow like mad. It’s like a social network but allows content creators to directly earn MONEY from their FANS for their PREMIUM content.
PHP FansOnly Patrons Description
Creators posts content
A creator can post two types of contents:
- Unlocked: available to all free subscribers in their feeds and the public checking out their creator profile.
- Locked: available to fans ( paid monthly membership subscribers ) or the ones who tip for the post.
- Content types: text, image, audio, video
And have two income streams
- Monthly membership fans these users will have access to all their content as long as they’re paying the monthly fee
- Tips for single posts these users will have to access a single locked post on which they need to tip a minimum amount set by the creator.
Users can interact with posts
- They can Love posts like on any social network
- Leave comments on posts like on OnlyFans and Patreon
Worldwide Payments Coverage
Integrated the three ways to get paid:
- Stripe for the credit card payments
- PayPal for everyone
- Manual where admin can take payments in cash and add plan manually to each user
DM Feature: Messaging made easy
Of course, what would be a social platform without a way to chat?
Notifications? We have that too!
A user will be notified on the platform when:
- They get a new like
- They get a new paying fan
- They get a free follower
- They get a tip from someone
- They have an invoice processed
- They have a payment issue
- They have a comment on a post
- They’re @mentioned in a post
Admin earns a percentage from everything
This is how you will earn as an admin : You’ll configure a fee which you’ll take on any subscription and tips payments processed.
Admin panel demo
User: [email protected]
Built for the future
Using the best, future-proof, and secure stack are known to the world: Twitter bootstrap, laravel framework, jQuery AJAX, and Laravel Livewire for making everything real-time.
PHP FansOnly Patrons Requirements
Regular server with Apache/MySQL and PHP v7.3+.